2.23.2013

Thank you from Mai to you!

It’s amazing how when your little heart gets such abundant love, I must say that I am so grateful for so many people; Let me thank you all, My family, my mommy and daddy who brought me into this world, thank you so much. My mamader, nanay and tatay, tita Vicky, my titos and titas, my cousins, my lovely nieces (Baby Maxx and Baby Saav) and my siblings (Yaya, Gleng, Bis, Yel, Potpot and Jaja) for loving me as always. My ever loving and caring boyfriend (Michael aka Hapon/Andress) for the unconditional love, for taking good care of me and for the purple flowers and cake you gave me. My best friends (Lai, Rose and Malunggay) for always being there for me and for being my bestfriends. My Seokwang family and my Bebes Ian, Shane, Lala, Krizel and Tsang for the photo shoot and  for hosting my birthday salubong. And to Bim and Kat, I miss you guys. My Daekyo family for the early birthday surprise you gave me, thank you so much. To all of my fb, twitter, tumblr, instagram and blogger friends thank you so much for remembering my special day and last but not the least (how can I forget?), The Almighty GOD for all the blessings and for letting me have these wonderful people in my life. I feel so blessed and loved and I know that this list could go on and on and on. Thanks for the beautiful life and for sharing this with wonderful people. I couldn’t ask for more, thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment