4.17.2014

My Love From The Star: Do-Min-Joon & Cheon Song-yi


Oh well, need i say more?! This drama was a big hit not just in Korea but also in other parts of Asia and will air soon in here in the Philippines~yey! I'm done watching it but I can't wait to watch it all over again. Yeah, I'm just hooked and I just can't get over it. I think I'm still having separation anxiety with the casts and all.  I'm an avid Kdrama fan and this one is surely going to be one of my favorites. I'm not gonna say anything bout the drama yet cause i don't want to give spoilers *excuses~I'm just too lazy*~instead I'll just share some of my Do-Min-Joon & Cheon Song-yi's fave momments *so sorry if the photos aren't in order though*. Here you go!










































Aren't they the cutest and the sweetest? I couldn't agree more. Ok guys, I'll share more bout the drama as soon as I got all my senses back~lols!  See you soon :)

All photos from Korean Drama Fashion


No comments:

Post a Comment