4.11.2013

Summer Lovin'

I always love looking at winter scenes and dreaming of a white Christmas but as much as I love snow, summer will always be my forever favorite. As if I have any choice~ we only have two seasons in our country and I guess between rainy and summer, I prefer the latter. And though I always complain of being a 'pandesal in a pugon' and  my migraine usually kicks up because of the scorching heat~I just can't deny that summer always brings its magic and sets me into a pleasant mood and adventurous mode. The travelling, the blazing sun, the tropical warm days, the wild breeze, the splash, the sea world, the much deserve vacation and the beach! Oh my gee! the beach, I have always love the beach. The sand castles, the smell of the ocean air, the whooshing waves, the wind in my face, the sun-kissed hair, the colorful bikinis, tan lines and the carefree days away from the hustle and bustle in the city. I must say, this is my favorite time of the year, when everything just comes alive. This is when I'm the happiest. And so just to share the feeling~I'm posting some summer lovin' photos here in my blog~sounds like a great way to beat the heat! Check this out;



















all photos from google

Oh yes! summer has officially arrived and mine is yet to start. I hope to hit the beach soon., waahh~I'm really excited. I have too many plans in mind but just have too little money and time *sigh*. How I wish it could be summer all year round and only if I could just be at the beach forever, God that would be great! Anyhoo, I hope you like this. Happy summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment