4.07.2013

Close Up Summer Solstice: Coachella~like fashion peg


I know I promised to make a post bout my Coachella inspired fashion peg for the up coming Close Up Solstice (read the post here) and I am so sorry if I'm late again. But anyhoo, here you go! 

Well, I know you guys all know if what are the perfect ensembles that can pull off a fab outfit for a music festival like this one. But as much as we want to be fashionably challenged we just can't afford to wear anything that looks good. Being fashionable and unique is being just yourself. And being yourself only means being comfortable in whatever you wear~of course, you wouldn't want to feel uneasy and the last thing you wouldn't like to happen for sure is to get pissed off  with yourself right? So always keep it in mind, wear something you're comfortable with ok?
















Hope you guys got some idea from my outfit pegs. I really love ensembles that can make you look fashionable and fresh at the same time. Summer as it's best so tank top, crop top, cut and styled tee, crochet top, sweater and cardigan, shorts-shorts and cut out and mini dress are on the top of my list. Flowy maxi dress and skirt are in too.  








But wait there's more! If there's someone who I really admire when it comes to mixing and matching her style it's no other than Vanessa Hudgens. I don't know but I think Vanessa can pull off anything and everything she wears. She's really stylish and cool at the same time. Check some of her Coachella outfits I found:






 and more of Vanessa Hudgens style







  

 



 




Isn't she really cool and fashionable in all ways? I'm really loving her happy-hippie~bubbly boho-chic outfits and I can't wait to pull something off like one of  these for the CUSS~do you think I can guys? I wish! And I also wish   I can really attend the festival and nothing will hinders~hmmm (keeping my fingers crossed). See you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment