4.18.2013

The Carrie Diaries : My top favorite Carrie Bradshaws' Outfits

I remember making my first ever Carrie Bradshaw outfit post last January and now I'm making another outfit post for the season finale. Can you just imagine how time flies way too fast? It seems just like yesterday when CW aired the pilot for TDC and last Monday they already called it a wrap~at least for the first season. And though the second season has yet to be granted I'm pretty sure that CW will. I'm all positive on that. Alright! going back with the outfit post, I have here my top favorite Carrie Bradshaw outfits all through out the season. Check them out!



























Don't you just love those fab outfits guys? and isn't she the cutest and the coolest ever? That mix and matching, print over print and color blocking --seems she can pull everything off! And no matter what she wears look good on her. Now who says there are rules for dressing up?! Well, take it from Bradshaw~just be who you are~be yourself! Great job Carrie, looking forward for more fab and explosive outfits from you. See you soon!

credits: all photos from google and wornontv.net

No comments:

Post a Comment