7.24.2014

Maxx' Nutrition Month Parade

Can you just imagine how time flies real  fast? So freakin' fast. Three years ago I was just cuddling and nanny-ing my baby Maxx but look how big she is now? She's already tall and smart. She's only three but she already talks like a grown up. She's already in school and just yesterday she had her first ever activity as a student. Yey! I couldn't be more proud and happy for her.

Here are the photos I took during her Nutrition month parade last Wednesday. Check out!


I had to make a costume out of Sineguelas (spanish plum) but since it's not in season, I just designed a mini ball gown using printed sineguelas.

Maxx in Myrtle Requiron (lols)

 Look how pretty my baby is? She's so charming and cute~isn't she? 


Here I was preppin' my baby love before the parade starts. Isn't she the sweetest?


Maxx with Papa.


Maxx with Mama.


With her classmate.


 And so the parade started. The was raining but Thank God it stopped for awhile, enough for the kids to parade their beautiful costumes.













My baby Saav was there too~ to support her Ate Maxx. They held hands all through out the parade. Sisterly love <3


They had a short program as well.


Opening prayer.






Aren't they cute? I love kids!




Selfie while waiting for the program to finish. :)


Maxx and Saav! 




My baby love really had a good time. And she can't wait for her next school activity! United Nation come faster! Till next time guys, hope you like my baby love's photos as much as I love her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment