5.15.2017

Fashion Illustration By Myrtle: Met Gala 2017 Fave Look

Hi, guys. How's everyone doing? I hope everyone's doing fine and as for me I'm doing great and I am back for a quick post. I'm quite busy these days, got so many classes and I'm actually having my classes while I'm writing this. But as promised, I have here two of my favorite looks at the Met Gala 2017. I am just so happy that I was able to kick my *ss off the other day and got myself  worked on my illustrations, lols. It's been a while since the last time I made one. Well, there are only two reasons why I draw--first is when I am stressed out because of work or something and the other one is when I'm inspired. This time, it's the latter. I really love it when I am inspired, I feel more human. I feel productive. Please excuse my work though, I am not really a pro and I didn't get any professional training or whatever--it's just a hobby and I'm self-taught--I just watched some videos online on how to render colors and some other techniques. I still have a lot of things to learn and I am still learning and working to improve my skills and I hope that one day I can be as great as my favorite illustrators and designers. I hope you like them. I am also planning to post some of my work here and write more about my dream of becoming a fashion designer and having my own fashion empire someday, hopefully soon. So yeah, that's it for now. If you want to see some of my work you can visit and follow Fashion Illustration By Myrtle on facebook-- you can just click here or the link on my header.



Gigi Hadid  in Tommy Hilfiger



Rita Ora in Marchesa 

No comments:

Post a Comment