6.01.2014

The EKS BOX Date

Part of the boyfriend's prize for winning the tournament last month was this free 5-hour use of XBOX and KINECT at EKS BOX GAMES. So when he told me I was the happiest. Just the thought of me dancing like there's no tomorrow made me giddy. Ok, I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm an aspiring dancer and I love dancing but too bad I have two left feet *sigh*.

Going back, we'd been planning to try Dance Kinect since forever but we were just too chicken to dance shamelessly at the Mall~cause duh, it's really like having a real dance concert in front of  thousands of people. I mean, hello I'm no dancer and I really don't have the nerve to show my awkward dance moves when all eyes are on me. Hell no! Good thing  EKS BOX GAMES has this  private place that you can rent upstairs. How cool is that? Now I can dance all out without minding the public watching. I can pull off any move for all I care~lols. So to make the story short, we used his prize and danced like we own the dance floor baby! 


EKS BOX GAMES is located at 3001 Ramon Magsaysay Brgy 418 Zone 43 Sampaloc Manila.


They offer gamers a wide range of games at an affordable price *check the list on the photo above. Like their FB page and find out more HERE.


I love that the place is so private and oh can I just say that the lights are great! I so love it. 


And because dancing is a social minefield.. and everybody dance now~here we go lols. Actually, on second thought we better not *in public*. Hahahaha! Kidding aside, we really had fun and still planning to do it on a weekly basis. Come'on guys this is a good way to lose weight. Seriously. We maybe have the gawkiest and the stiffest dance moves but with enough confidence we can pull off any move. I kid you not. So don't be afraid to go it alone~at least. Lols.

Ok, moving on.. we got tired and all sweat so we decided to try another match. We played NBA 2k14.


It's Western Conference finals so we had an OKC vs SPURS match. And since I'm not a 2k14 junkie I honestly don't know how to play so the boyfriend gave an NBA 101. 


Waddup coach?! Did I give you a good match? I bet I did. Oh well, better luck next time. 


So what's a date without a selfie/wefie?  We looked like we had a good time. Oh yes it was awesome. Surely not a usual date. Something new to do together.

Photo from EKS BOX GAMES FB PAGE

 One for the books. Love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment