9.20.2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 02

ctto: Ian Machitar


 CURRENTLY... 

Reading

Stuck with Paper Towns. Have to put my reading on hold cause I'm in a month long vacation and I don't feel like doing anything aside from doing nothing--haha! 

Writing

My second 'The Sunday currently post'

Listening

dogs barking, chicken cuckling ft Ian's Britney Playlist 

Thinking

.Where to go, what to eat and what to do next..yay! Iloilo is such a lovely city and I feel like my month long vacation still isn't enough to do all 'the must'. I am so excited for the next adventure!

Smelling

Smeeling the trees and fresh air..ahhh, this is life. 

Wishing

The boyfriend is here too, so we could celebrate UbeKeso day together. Sepanx! :(

Hoping

To have more classes so will have enough money for our upcoming adventure. Yay!

Wearing

Time check: 6:30 and I am still in my PJs. Oh yes--too lazy to take a bath haha!


Loving

How laid-back, blissful and simple life is here. 

Wanting

A road trip again! 

Needing

A good sleep. Actually I'm getting a lot lately but I want more! As in more!

Feeling

Relaxed. 

Have a nice evening people. See you Sunday. 

xoxo Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment