9.06.2015

YayaDub: Aspire to Inspire

Reading YayaDub's, I mean Maine's blog made me miss blogging. Reminds me of how a tumblr/blogger freak I was. It's been a while since the last time I've written something about 'Maisocalled-life'..oh well, what excuse do I have this time? I guess nothing but my slothfulness. *insert smirk here* 

I might update soon..hopefully. 

My illustration of YayaDub's outfit at Bulaga Pa More wild card edition yesterday. Obviously, I'm fan. :)


For now let me share Maine Mendoza aka YayaDub's blog to you guys. Just incase you don't know her *but I doubt it*. She's really pretty, funny and witty. I love her and yes, the whole Kalyeserye gang! They've been my stress reliever these days and yeah, my daily source of kilig. LoLs! You might wanna check her blog, watch her dubsmash videos and feel the hype!

2 comments:

  1. This illustration of YayaDub's outfit is great. I love the color of this outfit. I hope your illustration becomes true. Anyway I also need a beautiful outfit for my prom night that is going to be organized at one of the prettiest event locations. The dress code is red. Can you please share some dress ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I am so sorry for the late response..I haven't checkin my comment box for a while now.. and I am sorry I wasn't able to help you. I hope I can in the near future..thank you and if you want you can visit my page https://www.facebook.com/FashionillustrationbyMyrtle/ for some dress ideas.. :)

    ReplyDelete