4.09.2020

THINGS TO DO WHILE IN QUARANTINE: READING MY FAVORITE BOOKS


I haven't been updating my blog, that sucks. The last post I had was about a year back. No, I wasn't busy, I actually have all the time in the world but sadly my laziness and inconsistency rule all the fvckin time. Sorry guys. Yes, again. Ok, let's get over that and let me just ask you guys, if how have you been doing? I know that we've been going through a tough time and I just hope that all of you are doing fine, safe and sound at home. As for me, I'm doing great, yeah, a bit bored but you know this home quarantine thingy isn't new for me cause I have been working from home for years now. But still, it sucks that I can't go out to visit my family and play with my munchkins. I miss them really bad. They're all in Manila while Michael and I are stuck here in Makati. I just wish I'm with them during this quarantine time. It makes me feel sad and depressed at times, I mean, I'm with the boyfriend, I do have company but it's better I guess if we're with them so I don't have to worry about them every single day. I can feel you guys, especially those who are not with their families. The boredom, anxiety, depression and all. I know, it's torture. But guys, keep in mind that aside from staying and eating healthy, we should also take care of our mental health. The good thing is, there are a lot of things that we can do to safeguard and preserve our mental health at home. Like creating a routine. Do things we want to achieve each day to create a sense of normality and productivity.

Now that we have all the time we need, we can make the most of catching up with our neglected hobbies. Or acquire new knowledge and learn new things. Why not try blogging or vlogging? cooking? learning new languages? Sketching? name it, you can try and do it. 

Also, we can now do things that we've been putting off --like binge watching our fave tv series and K dramas. Diving into books we've been wanting to read-- and speaking of reading, here I would like to share you guys some of my fave books that you can read to pass the time, beat boredom and make you happy and entertain, give you comfort and distraction while doing your part to help flatten the curve. Here you go!

1. HARRY POTTER SERIES by J. K. Rowling




2. FIFTY SHADES OF GREY  by E. L. James



3. BOOKS by John Green


4. TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE by Jenny Han


5. BOOKS by Nicholas Sparks


6. THE TWILIGHT SAGA  by Stephenie Meyer


7. THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES  by Suzanne Collins


8. CRAZY RICH ASIANS SERIES by Kevin Kwan


9. BOOKS by Rainbow Rowell


10. BOOKS by Jojo Moyes

Where to start reading Jojo Moyes

There you have it guys! I hope you like the books and start reading them.Hope these books help to somehow ease your worries and keep you busy until the quarantine ends. Something romantic, magical, inspiring, uplifting, light and fun to take your mind off of quarantine and before you know it, it's over. Yey!  Just hang in there, this will be over soon. Let us all pray for that. We can do it guys. We can get through this. This too shall pass. But for now, let's just be positive and be productive even if we're all stuck at home. Keep in mind that every cloud has a silver lining and there's always a rainbow after the rain. Take care, stay safe, healthy and stay at home.

P.S.
If you do not have or can't find a print book there are PDF copies online, just search for the title then PDF copy.

xoxo
Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment