4.20.2020

THINGS TO DO WHILE IN QUARANTINE: THE SIMS 4 Dream House Project

Hey guys! I'm back again for another post, yes it's for real~lols! Taking advantage of the mood while it lasts. Ten more days before the quarantine ends (crossing my fingers crossed) but there is still a possibility that the Government won't lift it just yet if the number of new cases increase in the coming days (hope not). So, please guys, let us all stay at home for now and be more patient. And while staying at home, here let me share another thing I do aside from reading and doing fashion illustrations. I play The Sims 4. If you guys are not familiar with this game, it is a series of life simulation video games developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. Here, players create virtual people called "Sims," places them in houses and helps direct their moods and satisfy their desires. Players can either place their Sims in pre-constructed homes or build them themselves. Sims are available on various platforms such as consoles, mobiles and computers. Sounds fun right? It is guys, it's really fun and easy. Another thing is, you can actually play it for free. Yes, that's right, yey! You can download THE SIMS 4: DELUXE EDITION – V1.58.63.1010 + ALL DLCS & ADD-ONS here and voila, you can start creating your sims and build and design your house. You can also watch this VIDEO on how to play The Sims 4 for beginners

Let me show you mine. Every game of The Sims has to start with of course character creation. First you have to give your sim's a name. Second, decide the gender and age and lastly, customize your sim's physical appearance, aspirations and traits.  

Introducing, my Sim, Myrtle Mags.


As soon as you're done creating your sim, you can place him/her into a Household. You can place your sim in an existing house in one of the towns or you can buy an empty lot and build your own house. You'll need money but worry not, you can use some money cheats  that you can find here ->The Sims 4 Cheats, Codes & Unlockables. You can also use some of the cheats there to unlock and move items. 

I decided to design an existing house when I first played the game because to be honest I'm not really good with exterior, I enjoy interior design more. But then later on, I tried building my own house. I am not done with it yet but I can show you some parts of it. Here you go. 

Front yard.


 Hallway


Living Room


Dining Room


Kitchen


Bathroom


Laundry Room


Bed Room


Walk-In Closet


Home Office/ Crafts Room


Pool Area


Backyard


There you have it guys, my THE SIMS 4 Dream House Project. It looks cool and entertaining right? This is my dream house and since I don't have the cash to build my real house just yet, I'm building it here. And just like what I have mentioned above, It is not done yet. Still a work in progress, I'm redesigning the bedroom, walk-in closet and home office. You can check my vlog for the house tour I made a year ago down below to see more of it.



Oh, by the way you can also install Custom Content and Mods to make your Sims and household appliances and other items better and realistic. You can watch how HERE. So what are you waiting for? Download the game and start creating your dream house while waiting for the quarantine to end. It will surely help you to pass the time and forget about the pandemic, not to mention it will definitely inspire you to look forward and be hopeful. That's all for now, thank you for reading and I hope you'll enjoy this game as much as I do! Stay at home and keep safe everyone!

xoxo
Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment