5.03.2020

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 06



 CURRENTLY... 


Writing

Finally my 6th The Sunday Currently. Yey! I've been meaning to write  this entry for quite some time now and I'm glad I am now, so proud of you self.

Listening

Playing my 90's Love Songs playlist on Spotify and I'm currently listening to Passenger Seat by Stephen Speaks. One of my all time fave songs.

Thinking

About the world's current situation and wondering when will it end. Honestly, this COVID-19 and quarantine situation is killing me. I mean, I'm trying my best to amuse myself and keep my mind off it but sometimes, I just can't. How I wish this ends soon and we can all go back to normal, if not~our new normal.

Smelling

Zonrox. LOL. I just finished cleaning and disinfecting the house. And now I'm writing, wow! a very productive Sunday indeed!

Wishing

For healing and a COVID-19 free world soon. Wishing everyone a healthy and safe year ahead.

Hoping

Badly hoping and praying for a vaccine and a COVID-19 free world. And I am hoping that we all learn a thing or two from this pandemic and that we all get through this together.

Wearing

My fave mickey mouse oversized tank top.

Loving

The fact that I get to do things that I have been putting off  and I am loving the time I have to learn new things and be more productive during this quarantine.

Wanting

Aside from this quarantine to end, Oh gosh! I badly want pizza! It's been like months since the last time I had one.

Needing

I need  to find a new job. A new career rather. LOL. I haven't been teaching for a few months now.

Feeling

Optimistic. I know that we'll get through this crisis and we'll all bounce back stronger, better and wiser.

We got this people! Just stay at home, safe and healthy for now. The world will be ready and we'll see each other soonest.

xoxo
Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment