5.13.2020

JAPAN 2020 PHOTO DIARY

Hello there guys, how have you been doing? It's day I don't know anymore haha! I've already lost track of time. It's just been too long~but I do hope that we're all safe and healthy and being all productive in the comfort of our home. Unfortunately the pandemic is far from over, we're still in quarantine, still hoping for the vaccine and waiting for this to end so that we can all go back to our new normal. It will surely take some time but we're getting there, just hang on guys. Good news is, I'm back again, oh well. LOL! If there's one good thing I'm loving about this whole scenario, is that I am spending so much time with my so neglected writing. I used to write a lot but I haven't written much in the past years. I'm glad I get to make up for lost time. I have so many thoughts in my head and I gotta let them out. You know, life can get overwhelming these days, with all the things that we have to deal with. And writing helps me calm my mind. It allows me to focus on things that I love and enjoy instead of all the bad things that are going on right now. Writing has long been my escape from the world since I can remember. When I write, I put myself into another dimension that I forget about my own blues. Just like today. I'm feeling a little melancholy. On top of that, the heat is killing me. It's summer and the Philippines is on fire. I should be at the beach right now but here I am feeling hopeless and hot. Don't get me wrong, I know, that you all know how much I love summer (though I always complain about it, lol!). I do love summer but it's been really really hot and I couldn't help but think of our Japan winter trip last January. Arggh! I love Japan, who doesn't anyway~we all do. So I  thought of browsing photos from our trip to amuse myself and somehow have that wintery feeling to make me feel better. Then I realized that I haven't posted anything about it here. I know, it's been months and it was long overdue but~ it's better late than never. To be honest, I  have been meaning to share it with you right after the trip but I'm sorry guys if it took me a while. Last January I was finally able to tick off 'Visit Japan' from my bucket list, Yey! I know. It was crazy. It was my first time in Japan and not to mention it was  my very first winter trip. How cool was that? Though, we weren't able to experience snow fall~we were able to visit an actual snow park and able to see and play real snow. It was surreal. It was like a dream-like moment. I couldn't believe I was actually there. Everything was beautiful, everything was perfect. Even the weather. The temperature was freezing cold but it never bothered me anyway, haha! Japan really is a dream destination. Surely, it never fails to impress and capture people's hearts. My words won't be enough to express how much I really love Japan so I'll just let these photos to do the talking. So, yeah. Here let me share a snippet of our trip with you.

DAY 1
TOKYO ARRIVAL
GINZA
AKIHABARA


DAY 2 & 3
EVO JAPAN  
MAKUHARI MESSE, CHIBA
SHINJUKU


 
 
 

SHINJUKU

ICHIRAN RAMEN


GODZILLA HEAD


DAY 4
SHIBUYA
HARAJUKU

SHIBUYA CROSSING
 
HACHIKO



HARAJUKU

TAKESHITA STREET

 


DAY 5
GALA YUZAWA








DAY 6
RED BULL GAMING SPHERE
NAKANO

 
 


DAY 7
KARUIZAWA

 
 








 

It made me feel better just by seeing these photos. It made me really happy and hopeful so I hope I was able to share those feelings with you as well. We could really use some happy thoughts now. I just hope that this post somehow gave you joy and hope. It maybe a little difficult now but I am sure that things will get pretty ok soon. We can all go back to normal, hug and kiss people that we love, do things that we've been missing and go on a trip. I can't wait for that time to come. I really can't wait to go on a trip and I really can't wait to go back in Japan. Hopefully soon. It was such an amazing country and I can't wait to share more of  my adventure with you. But for now, stay safe and healthy everyone. 

P.S.
I'll be posting another blog for a detailed travel guide~also, a blog on how to get a Japan Visa without ITR for first time travelers. I am already working on it so watchout for it guys. I know we can't go on a trip just yet and we probably need to wait until next year to be able to travel safely again but I am just gonna leave them on my blog for your future reference. 

xoxo
Mai

P.P.S.
CTTO: Some photos were taken by my awesome Tokyo Squad~Nikie, Coach Maw, April and Sef.




No comments:

Post a Comment