3.27.2013

Close Up Summer Solstice 2013!

It's always been my dream to go to Coachella, an annual three-day music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California in the Inland Empire's Coachella Valley. But as you can see, attending Coachella means travelling a thousand miles and spending a million bucks~so that's quite far from reality, atleast for now. Ok, I'm not losing hope, maybe, just maybe one day (keeping my fingers crossed) I can make it happen. I'll get right on it!

So while I'm planning and dreaming and before someone get to burst my bubbles for my much awaited Coachella experience, let me just enjoy the fact that I need not to travel miles away and splurge just to attend a music festival. I'm happy to let you guys know (just in case you didn't know yet) that Close up is bringing Coachella to the Philippines!, Wow! how's that?! can you believe it? No?! Ok, I kid and how I wish lols. But seriously guys you gotta mark your calendar this April for this gigantic event as Close Up introduces Summer Solstice 2013! This is a 12-hour non-stop music festival that will feature both international and local artists yay! Who needs to go to Coachella anyway, if you can have it here just a subway away?! Oh my! I'm now excited and I just can't wait for my Coachella~like fashion pegs for the event, which I'll be posting next. Watch out!

For more info check out the poster above and visit their website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment