3.05.2013

Shop Simple : Fab Shoes for less

Omg! Look what I found guys! Shoes! You know how I love shoes right? so can you just imagine my reaction when I saw this? *Drool* hahaha.  If only I have all the money then I would buy every single pair that I'll see on their site (how I wish). But in fairness some of their shoes are affordable so I guess it's time for me to work hard and save up~what do you think? Well, wish me luck on that guys. Anyways, here are some my fave from their shoes collection. Take a look guys!
































Again, these are just a few, there are tons guys! Too many to choose from ( Click this for more shoes) that cost $20-$30, around 800php-1200+php. Not bad right? I'm really ecstatic and I just can't hide it~lols! And if you think that's all, then think again~there's more! They have categories so you can also find other stuff like bags, accessories, clothing and all, name it, they have it. And can I just say that~ the good thing with them is you can join by making an account, where you can save all the stuff you love to keep and of course to buy. That makes shopping so simple~so what can you say guys?! Aren't they the coolest?! Well, I could't agree more, just check their site and see for yourself. Visit  ShopSimple. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment