3.08.2013

Photo shoot, Friends and Craziness


Since it's Friday and I'm missing bebe Ian aka Britney B*tch. I'm posting the photos he took before he left for China. It was actually a birthday gift from him~a photo shoot~yay! Well, he knows I'm such a feeling 'Model' so he granted my wish, at least for the last time before he left.

 

I'm such a lucky girl. Bebe Ian is definitely the best. If you read my post about him (if not you can check it out  here )  you'll know how much I admire him cause he's not just nice, he's also a jack of all trades. Yes, he is, just name it, he surely can do it (ang sipsip ko) lols. But seriously,  he's really a great person inside and out and I am so blessed to have him as my friend. Ok, nuff said just check out some of the photos of me that he took and tell me I'm so right. Note* just excuse my face and my super model wanna be poses.














What do you think guys?! He's good right? I know. I'm missing you na big time Bebe, can't wait to have another shoot with you. Come home soon ok?! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend. I so love you to the moon and back.

ps.

I saw these photos and I miss you even more Britney b*tch~you and Bimer are my official photographers. I miss you both and our craziness.





remember this? we were crying cause we fell from our super epic fail na stunt~hahaha. It was really fun. I love this! Good times! <3




















No comments:

Post a Comment