11.15.2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 03



Reading

Finally back in the concrete jungle but obviously, still stuck with Paper Towns. Have to make time, reading should be something I look forward to--actually, I do.

Writing

My 3rd *yey* 'The Sunday currently post'

Listening

the whirring fan behind me..

Thinking

About future plans, now that I am back into the out--I actually have to do a lot of things. Looking for a new place, planning to take a fashion class, thinking of some charity works, getting a life plan, organizing a new trip--while planning a Christmas party and an anniversary all at once. PHEW!

Smelling

Smelling Misha's fresh, sweet--milky scent. There just something about the way that new born babies smell--they smell really really good, so good that make them irresistible. Giggiiill!!!

Wishing

That everything will be ok and everything will fall into place.

Hoping

To have more classes so will have enough money to rent a new place, buy slippers for island students and to visit Daddy this Christmas with the boyfriend and fambam.

Wearing

Black tank top and a pink short-shorts.

Loving

Misha's pretty lil smiling face, tiny hands and toes--cute lil movements and sounds she makes.

Wanting

A new place. Hopefully the boyfriend and I can find a place we can call our home--our own. 

Needing

Money..lols!

Feeling

Better and fresher. Rejuvenated and I am feeling like I am more than ready to wear my cape again. I have a feeling that Super Mai will fly and save life in no time.

Have a blessed week ahead nation and hey, I am back--Super Mai is back. Welcome back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment