12.22.2012

36th UbeKeso Day : The Surprise

You guys all know that Mikel and I just celebrated our 36th UbeKeso day last Thursday right? and I already gave you a whiff of the surprise he gave me. So now I'm gonna show you guys the photos of our mini yet memorable celebration. Here you go!





So last Wednesday night Mikel texted me to meet him at Mega, he told me he'll just play tekken lang. So I went there after work. I saw a brown paper bag and asked him what's that? then he said that's siopao~nag crave ako eh. So I thought that's really  siopao, I didn't know that's a mini cake~lol. He then asked me if where do I want to eat--so I said Bonchon~yay! So just to cut the story short, while he was taking our order I opened the paper bag and to my surprise I saw a cute-purple-cake with Happy 3rd Anniversary written on it. Isn't he's the sweetest?!


then I saw a rose inside his bag--I told you guys I'm a canine, I kinda ruined his surprise~lol! 

 

So when he went back with our food he was surprised that I already knew his surprise (what?) haha, so I just gave him a thank you kiss (yeah that's my gift). 


the cake was really cute--I honestly don't want to eat it
Happy 36th UbeKeso to us, thank you so much for the surprise. I'm the happiest! Looking forward for more years with you. I see u <3

No comments:

Post a Comment