12.03.2012

Crunch time

Our account's Christmas party is happening this Friday night--right after our shift and though that was announced a couple of weeks ago I still find myself caught off guard--seriously. Yeah--I know procrastination kicks again--shame on me. And with that being said--I obviously don't have ample time to prepare--I just have a couple of days or so to think of what to wear and given that pay day will be on the 5th only means that I'm going to have a Wed-Thurs shopping rush--ok, that's the price I have to pay--sigh!

But then again--like what I always say 'It's better late than never so I'll better be starting now. Since this party is just for our account (the company party will be next weekend, DEC. 15--fyi) I'm thinking of playing it a bit simple and comfy yet still fashionable. I want to make sure that I'll be wearing pieces which won't hassle me while playing games and doing some other stuff. I just want to go for printed shorts and loose top this time. Like this one~what do you think guys?


I'm having Camille Co as my peg. 

I've been stalking her blog like forever and I so love how she mixed and matched pieces and never failed to pull them off. She's so white and slim and flawless--she looks like a doll, I envy her--so, so much. Most of her high-end accessories, shoes, bags and clothes are to die for--I'm such a big green eyed monster here *sad face* . Unfortunately, I'm on a super tight budget these days so I really can't afford to shell out extra bucks just to look this good.  So let me just dig deep in my closet and find some stuff to reconstruct. Lots of parties are coming my way so I'm really in a big crunch right now--hopefully Santa will be generous, after all I'm one nice girl on the list. Good luck to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment