12.04.2012

XOXO Gossip Girl: S and B's Fashion Style

Believe me when I say that Holiday season can be nostalgic--cause that's what exactly I'm feeling now. Looking back all through out the years and waiting for that something to end can really bring this bittersweet kind of feeling. No, don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna talk about love this time~lol! What I'm trying to say here is that--I am quite heavyhearted that Gossip Girl will bid farewell this very month *sigh|*--well, you know me I love anything novel turned movie and tv series thingy, so like HP and twilight I am also saddened that GG's ending has yet to come. I guess 6 seasons aren't enough and if it's possible I want to ask for more. With only a handful of episodes until the finale--I now feel like I already miss them. I'll surely miss the upper east side, the parties and the scandalous life of Manhattan's elite. I've been watching GG from season 1 so there's no doubt that I become extremely attached to the characters and their stories. And off course I'll miss Gossip Girl herself--I'm actually excited to know if who she really is. But if there's one thing I'll be missing more it's gonna be S and B, their character, their friendship and most of all their fashion style. One of the reasons why I watch GG is because I always look forward for their latest  fashion trend--especially S and B's.

So let me show you guys some of my fave S and B's pieces all through out the seasons. 

Let me start with my fave It girl Serena Celia van der Woodsen, Serena’s sense of style on the show is said to be “inspired by Kate Moss.”  That means that she mixes lots of fashion-forward and vintage pieces together for a look that is “boho chic” with a rocker-chick edge.

Like her style icon Ms. Moss, Serena is not afraid to wear something crazy if she’s in love with it, can throw anything on and make it look effortlessly fabulous, and she will never leave the house without putting a unique spin on her outfit!


Now it's my fave Queen Bee's turn, Blair Cornelia Waldorf. Blair is setting new trends every day. Her ladylike style is sophisticated, elegant, modern and sexy all at the same time and that’s what attracts us to her. Her style seems almost impossible to achieve unless you’re from the Upper East Side just like her and have a stylist 24/7. She is luxurious and absolutely perfect all the time.

From head to toe Blair Waldorf oozes of money, design and femininity and we would all love to look like her all day every day, but we do live in the real world, so we’ll just be inspired by her style, grace and elegance!



Aren't they both pretty and gorgeous and sexy?  Their characters and fashion styles never failed to get me awestruck! The sexy and caring and loving Serena and the bitchy but deep down nice and sweet Blair are my forever GG peg. I'll miss you so-so much S and B!  Btw, I'll try to make an entry bout GG soon.

ps.
I will also miss GG and how she says  "Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite," and "And who am I?! That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me.. XO XO Gossip Girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment