12.28.2012

Note to self for 2013

 *fyi* this is the same resolution I made last year which sadly, I failed to accomplished so I'm trying my luck once again and hopefully this time it's for real-lol!

Now that the New Year is upon us, here are my resolutions for this year (which I might add are not a whole lot different from my personal new year’s resolutions every year). Ok here you go again,

Note to self for 2013,

I’ll..
start making a workout plan




(this time I’m freaking serious) its time to stop from being such a lazy ass,I saw my recent photos and omg, I gained weight, this can’t be. I’d been pigging out lately, my cheat days were over, I’ll refrain myself from eating and say goodbye carbs, might as well go to the gym and have some stretching.


be more diligent and I’ll work painstakingly 
It so hard to look for a good job now a days that will fit in on my schedule (so even if my friendly friends aren't here please do bear),  must take my job seriously or else I’ll be broke forever.


spend my money wisely
I’m a self proclaimed spendthrift but I think its about time to just buy things I need not want. I really hate it when I really need money but my wallet is empty, So I must know when to limit myself and learn how to save (amen).


be careful with my words 
The world isn’t my blog, I can’t just edit or delete the things I say. I mean, I can’t see anything wrong about being frank but I should be aware with anyone else’s feelings too.


be more patient
I should remind myself that things take time. People who are impatient are people who insist on getting things done now and don’t like to waste time. However, some things just can’t be rushed.

---------------------

Gotcha, but I am hoping, just hoping for each one of these resolutions to actually come to be (keeping my fingers crossed). Good-luck to me and to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment