12.21.2012

Mai bucket list : How would I spend my last day on Earth




Obviously we're all alive and kicking and the world definitely not gonna end today nor anytime soon. Screw the Mayans for spreading that news! But honestly last night I was kinda waiting for anything to happen, haha. Silly how I was so excited for doomsday because I simply love anything zombie. I even planned to wear just a jogging outfit so I could just easily walk, jump and run just in case the zombie mobs start chasing me-lol! Ok, I kid but seriously that End of the world thing somehow freaks us out right? What if the world really ends today--just like the movie--what would you do? How would you spend your last day on earth? Well, at least I'm prepared--so just in case I have my bucket list ready. Ta-da!


1) Wake up earlier than usual: For a change and of course to maximize my time and to get more things done (since hello! it's my last day on earth).


 2.) Eat heavy breakfast : I'll be needing lots of energy for it's sure real a long--tiring day and probably that's gonna be my last meal.


3.) Dress up like I will just go for a jog : Like what I said I have to wear the most comfortable clothes so I won't have a hard time walking, jumping and running while the world ends (no way I'm gonna wear a corset and a heels sayang).


4.) Send everyone I love a text message : I'll send them message that says I love them and  thanks for being a part of my life and yeah--sorry if I did them wrong before the world finally ends (if not now, when?).


5.) Update my blog, facebook and twitter : I'll sure miss my virtual world so I'll probably will make an update for the last time and (bids my farewell perhaps before that world wide blackout).


6.) Take picture of myself, of everyone and everything : Just one last shot before the world turns into no-man's land. And that's how gonna be memorable my last outfit shot is.


7.) Buy all the things I want : Like my most wanted shoes, bags, accessories and clothes. Now it's the time to finally spend all that money left. Though I can't use all the stuff I'll buy at least I'll be able to buy all I want.


8.) Get drunk : For the record I'll get drunk like I never been before. It helps since it can make me more brave to face the end of the world. I will fight--yaaaaah!


9.) Go on a top of  a building : And watch  how the world ends just like watching it in 3D (with popcorn).


10.) Make love : And the last but definitely not the least on my list is to make love like it's the end of the world (well in fact it is already) lol. Don't mind the total blackout, the polar shift, the meteor strike and the solar storm just go with that climactic finale, hahaha.

Ok fine, enough with that silly things! I maybe taking this whole thing as a hoax but kidding aside if ever the world really ends today I'll be just doing nothing. I'll just stay at home with my family and boyfriend, we will just pray and hold hands till the very end.


No comments:

Post a Comment