12.31.2012

People who made a big difference in my life this year.

2012 has been so good to me, got lots of blessings and learnings. So before the year ends let me share you the list of some people who made a big difference in my life this year. I'm now making a post dedicated to them, my little way of saying thank you for all they've done and for making my 2012 extra-special.



Maxx and Saav: January 2011 when my sister Sarah gave birth to a bouncing baby girl and that's my so adorable niece Maxim Safia. And just March of this year she again gave birth to another lovely baby girl--Maxin Savina. Anyone who knows me know that I am so into Maxx and Saav, how I took photos of them and blog after. How I boast everything they learn each day. You guys should know how Maxx and Saav can instantly light up my mood and make my everyday all right no matter how tiring and hard it may be. Just they're cute little gestures and smile inspire me and the whole family. You Know I'm right if I say that the joy a baby brings to a family is really priceless. I am without a doubt a proud tita! Thanks baby Maxx and Saav for bringing much joy to tita's life. I so love you both.




My family will always be and forever will be the most important above all. Been through a lot and they’re always with me. Years and years may passed but if there’s one thing I’m sure of-they will never leave me and will be forever by my side no matter what. To my mom for always being my #1 supporter and for always being so understanding thank you so much. For giving me and my siblings all the love in the world, for taking good care of us and for being the best mommy, super thank you. To my sisters Yaya, Gleng, Bis, Yeyel, Jaja and to my only brother Potpot, for making my life a lot meaningful and challenging. You guys maybe hard headed and naughty at times but I know you all love your Ate Mai so much. Thanks for making me feel one of the best feeling in the world-the fulfillment of being an ate!. I Know you guys are looking up to me and I am happy that you’re all proud of me. You made me more responsible and mature. To my lolos and lolos  and all the titos and titas in both side thank you for your guidance. And for my Daddy who’s always been around, who never stopped touching and inspiring my life in such mysterious ways thank you so much. You’ll be forever in my heart. Having a family like you guys made me the happiest! I love y’all.


Last but not  the least on the list is of course my Mikel. Just Decemeber 20 of this year we celebrated our 3rd anniversary and to tell you honestly, never did I imagine myself being in a relationship that long. That's really an achievement for me and I'll be forever thankful to God for giving Mikel in my life. Three years of being together yet it seems like just the same. Each year brings out the best in us and I am happy that we're growing up together, holding hands in fulfilling our dreams. Mikel really thought me a lot of things and will continue to teach me things I need to learn. He's like God's way of showing me how love can change every person's life, His way of telling me that True love rally do exist and there's always hope. I had my fair share of heartaches and pains but I guess it all worth it. Best things are really yet to come to those who wait patiently and trust God with all their heart. I know forever is such a strong word but I would like to believe that, that's for us, in God's will. I love you so much and thank you for everything you've done. For being my savior, my best friend and my other half, thank you so much. I see u!

---------------

So there you have it! These people did rock my 2012 and I do hope that they will continue to rock my 2013, yay! Anyways, we're now going to welcome the new year with good vibes, I know good things are bound to come our way. Have a happy and prosperous New Year! Thank you and I love y'all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment