12.20.2012

Miss Universe 2012 1st Runner Up : Janine Tugonon


“For me, being Miss Universe is not just about knowing how to speak a specific language. It's about being able to influence and inspire other people. So whatever language you have, if you have a heart to serve and a strong mind to show people, then you can be Miss Universe.” -Janine Tugonon, Miss Universe 2012 1st Runner Up

Though I'm quite disappointed with the result, cause I really think we should have won the crown I'm still happy we got the 1st spot~anyhow 1st runner up is no joke--and it's already a big achievement. We couldn't be more proud and delighted for you~hats off! New trend--the cobra walk!

Here some photos I got from Miss Universe website

 Bb. Pilipinas Universe 2012 
Miss Universe 2012 1st Runner Up






Proud PINAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment