12.15.2012

A Christmas Party


I'm now in a tizzy to get all dolled up for our company's Dress to Impress Christmas Party at the Millenia Tower tomorrow night (more like tonight). Can't wait to share you guys what I'm gonna wear for the party--and of course the party itself! I have this feeling that it's gonna be fun so while waiting for tomorrow's ganaps (happenings) let me share first my memorable Christmas Parties for the past 3 years. Here you go!

Christmas 2009 with my Exodus family. Say hi to my short hair and braces! 









Christmas 2010 with my David Family and Mikel. 










Christmas 2011 with my now Seokwang family. I miss you guys like a retard misses the point-lol! Christmas party 2012 push na yan!









These Christmas parties were sure real a whole load of fun--spending time with my favorite people is always a wingding for me--being with them means happiness. Waah! I miss you all guys--hope to hangout with you all soon. Can I just say that it really feels so great to take a trip down memory lane once in awhile for nostalgia's sake. Ok fine enough--it's getting real late, I need a beauty rest. Goodnight!








No comments:

Post a Comment