2.11.2013

Grammy Awards 2013 : Best Dressed

I like watching awards night, not that I care about the winners, I really don't care at all. So why would I watch, you may ask? Well, I really love dressing up and since I never or will never get a chance to get all dolled up and walk on a red carpet during an awards night~so why not just keep myself busy fancying with the stars and their fab dresses instead. Frustrations! So here are my bet for this year's Grammy!

Taylor Swift: I really love her dress but boy she did KISS and SING again  (yes! she did it again). Poor Harry Styles.

 

  Carly Rae Jepson: The dress fits her well but she could have done better with her hair maybe?



Ashlee Keating: I don't really know her but I just like her dress and the color?! lol


 Ashanti: Long time no see anyare? (what happened) hahaha! I like your dress though.


 Kelly Osbourne: I like your dress but I like your hair more.


Carrie Underwood: Your dress is amazing and your necklace is really pricey. Your voice is so powerful but please try a new hair style!


 Adele: What can I say? Adele is the cutest! I so like her dress and shoes. Floral!


Faith Hill: Why still that damn gorgeous? Simple yet sexy~I love it!


 Kelly Rowland : Good thing you didn't have any dilemma with that outfit-haha!


Beyonce: Any question? haha. Well no question to that--you rock Sasha Fierce! Where is Michelle anyway? lol


 Rihanna: Riri is so blooming in red! I know you're so-so in love--so advance Happy Valentines day that's all!


 Katy Perry: Another in love! And can I just say that cleavage is to die for! Sexy!


 Jennifer Lopez: Though there's a warning not to show too much skin JLo didn't seem to care. Hats off! So stunning-so Jolie!
 


There you have it! Who's your bet for Grammy's best dressed guys? Let me know! And just in case you guys wanna know who won big CHECK THIS OUT!















No comments:

Post a Comment