2.26.2013

The 85th Academy Awards : Red Carpet Best Dressed + The Winners

Sorry if I'm a lil late, too many back logs and I just had to blog my birthday celebration first (well of course, haha). But anyways, I still watched the Oscars and can I say that it was awesome though there were some odd moments but all in all it was great~especially the red carpet. You know me, I'm a self proclaimed red carpet stalker and I can't miss the Oscars, hello it's Oscars guys, it's Oscars! So here are my Oscars best dressed for this year. 


Nicole Kidman in L’Wren Scott


 Naomi Watts in Armani Prive



Kristen Stewart in Reem Acra


 Catherine Zeta-Jones in Zuhair Murad


 Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera


 Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab


 Jennifer Garner in Gucci


 Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive


 Jennifer Aniston in Valentino


 Halle Berry in Versace


 Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen


 Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton


 Amy Adams in Oscar dela Renta


 Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen


 Anne Hathaway in Prada


Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture

There you have it guys, they look all great aren't they?! Their gowns are to die for, I super love them. How I wish one day I get to wear one, WISH! Ok, enough for that, Lemme just congratulate JLaw for winning The Oscars Best Actress. I watched Silver Linings Playbook and I can say that she nailed it. I like her. She deserves to win. Just  felt a lil bad about what happened to her (so just in case you didn't watch, she face-planted on her way to the stage to receive her award) but it's alright you're a big winner Jlaw, nothing to worry, we still love you and you're still the best actress. And to all the winners hats off guys!

 Big Winners:

Best Picture: 
Argo (Grant Heslov, Ben Affleck, George Clooney)

Best Actor in a Leading Role: 
Daniel Day-Lewis (Lincoln)

Best Actress in a Leading Role: 
Jennifer Lawrence (Silver Linings Playbook)

Best Actress in a Supporting Role:
 Anne Hathaway (Les Miserables)

Best Actor in a Supporting Role:
 Christoph Waltz (Django Unchained)

Best Director:
 Ang Lee (Life of Pi)

for the complete list of winners and happenings kindly visit  http://oscar.go.com/
credits: all photos from google

No comments:

Post a Comment