2.20.2013

Happy 38th UbeKeso Day!


    Love is a friendship that has caught fire, it is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

    Love is content with the present, it hopes for the future, and it doesn’t brood over the past. It’s the day in and day out chronicle of compromises, small disappointments, big victories, and working toward common goals.

    Of all the people in this world, you’re the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before I knew your name. In the moment we met, I knew you were the one for me. I whisper your name each morning when I wake, and each night to the stars.

    I am who I am because of you, and there is no one else I want to be. You have taught me so much about this world, and even through the times when darkness covered my world, you were always the light.

    I will love you no matter what baby. <3

repost from tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment