2.01.2013

Maximum Happiness!

Usually if I don't have work (like yesterday), I go to my sister's place to play/babysit my ever adorable nieces  Maxx  (2) and Saav (10mos). I really love these two and I never get tired nanny-ing them. How can I resist them anyways? They're way smart and cute and sweet and spending time with them can never be dull. I know you guys will agree with me if I say that nothing beats the joy babies can bring. It's really magical how they can manage to make our day light and happy no matter how bad and tiring it may be. And just to share my happiness with you I am now posting some of my fave photos of them. Here you  go!







Aren't they the cutest? I love you both babies. I hope you guys enjoy their photos as much as I do. TGIF! Happy Friday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment