1.30.2013

Elie Saab’s Haute Couture 2013

I forgot to tell you guys that my good friend Lala just got engaged last week. Oh yes, she got the most memorable/priceless birthday gift ever in her life and I'm pretty sure until now she's still in seventh heaven. Who will not anyway? After that big surprise?  That's every girl's dream hello!. And can I just add that~Jay, Lala's boyfriend (now fiance) came all the way from New Jersey just to propose to her on her birthday. Right! he travelled thousand miles just to do that--he's so romantic, isn't he?! That must be really love and  I can't just wait to see Lala walks down the aisle yay! Congratulations Lala and Jay, I'm happy for guys!

Ok, and since we are talking about engagement and wedding here let me show you guys some of my favorite potential  wedding dresses from Elie Saab’s Haute Couture 2013. I just so love Elie Saab and her spring couture collections. So opulent and alluring! See for yourself guys and take your pick!













 


Too many to choose from! I love all of them to bits  that I can't really make up my mind if which is which. Well, I'll just think about that in time, for now I'll just keep them here for my future wedding dress peg. How about you guys?



No comments:

Post a Comment