1.05.2013

Keep Coming Back to Quezon

I'm back! So just so you guys know I went to the jungle (lol)--no signal, no wifi and everything and I guess that explain why I had been mia for almost a week. I miss you guys and I miss my virtual world . But no, don't get me wrong, I am not complaining--in fact I'd been planning for that vacation and I am really happy Mikel and I were able to make it. It was just a quick vacation but we really had a great time. I know that our short stay wasn't enough to explore and to discover all the beautiful things Quezon has to offer but at least I was able to show Mikel a part of it, a part of where I grew up and I'm so glad he had  so much fun. Here are the photos I took, hope you enjoy seeing all these as much we enjoyed our trip!























































This trip was really special because 1. This was our 1st trip to Quezon together and 1st trip for 2013, 2. I was able to see Nanay and Tatay after so many years, and 3. I was able to visit Daddy and I was able to introduce Mikel to him. That was really a nice way to start my 2013--and for sure more good things are bound to come. Living in the city can be fun and easy but nothing beats the comfort and peace a home town can bring. I am without a doubt a proud native Quezonian and Quezon will always be my home-- so like what I always say I'll Keep coming back to Quezon! Till our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment