1.11.2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Maxx!


Late again but I must share our baby Maxx 2nd birthday to you guys! It was her birthday last Saturday and I still can't believe she just turned 2! Our little baby is growing up so fast and I can't help it but to be amazed on how smart and witty she is now. Here are the photos I took--beware: cuteness over load!



The cutest birthday girl ever all in pink :)



Thanks to Dodie (my sister's boyfriend) for decorating the house!



the food! Ok, pardon me for breaking my 2013 note to self--just this one please!


Maxx visitors.


Say hi to Saavi's two front teeth! The cutest!


What's with that look baby Saav?


Maxx with Yassi


with Fanny


the gang!


you're the cutest baby!


Happy birthday again Baby Maxx! Tita (aunt) Mai is so proud of you, stay sweet and smart and adorable. I love you and Saav both  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment