1.22.2013

The cloudburst of a Superwoman wanna be

If there's one thing I hate about myself it's that I am this who thinks I have to do it all. I always worry with everyone and everything. I told you, I'm a superwoman wanna be and I'd like to believe that I have that great power to do everything. But like what Uncle Ben always said, 'with great power comes great responsibility'. Well, I'm sorry but I think that great responsibility, the pressure to do them all, the belief that I actually could is a such a big bluff.  I just can't understand why it has to be me~always me. I know, they think I'm super but like any other super heroes I also have my own sore point. I get tired too, I get helpless and frustrated and more often than not exhausted. Maybe it's a quarter life crisis but I'm sick and tired of shouldering all the responsibilities. I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives. I realized that as much as I want, I just can't take responsibility with everyone's life. This may sound selfish but I, myself  have needs of my own, dreams to fulfill and a life to live. So let me be.


 I claimed it for my own, the super hero in me is tired. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment