1.23.2013

The Carrie Diarries : Carrie Bradshaw is so back!


I'm now currently reading The Carrie Diaries and about to download the first two episodes this weekend.


 I'm a huge SATC fan cause I just love Carrie's closet--who doesn't anyways? I so love her style so can you just imagine how happy I am now that I get to watch little Carrie rocking her famous signature style once again? Well, just a handful of stylish clothes from the first few episodes for now but  there are surely a lot more to look forward to. Check this out!


Prom is just around the corner, so why not try this Carrie's pink polka dot dress for a change?!


Who the hell in this world would dare pair a vintage prom dress with a cropped denim jacket? Who? No one but Carrie~lol!


Do you guys know the story behind Carrie's bag?! It gets it's signature style after a nasty nail polish accident. Very creative!


Silver and neon are now a perfect pair. She looks like a barbie here. I love her!


Isn't she so pretty and white and fresh?! Carrie looks so naive here, you think?


awww! The shoes are to die for! I envy her.


Don't you just love those totally iconic vintage outfits and accessories and how Carrie mix them up? I couldn't agree more, Carrie Bradshaw is Carrie Bradshaw! She's back and well, of course as stylish as ever! So seat back and behold she will  again spread the fab trend! yay!

Up next: I'll post more about The Carrie Diaries so watch out for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment