10.19.2012

Don't cut the line--kuha mo?

I really don't get why there are some guys at the MRT station who are so thick enough to cut the line and give lame excuses like "pwede makisingit?, nag mamadale ako eh, male-late na kasi ako, importante lang" STFU! (eh alam mo palang male-late ka bakit di ka umalis ng maaga?) Don't they know that most of the people in line have the same dilemma?, yet there they are patiently waiting for their turn just for fairness sake. I often see this kind of scenario and seriously I really find it annoying. I just hope that would never happen with me cause I know exactly what I'm gonna do. Unfortunately though..just today on my way to work--I had to fall in line and buy a new ticket cause I simply ran out of it. I was really in hurry cause hello--it's Friday and it's Mega sale once again so expect the traffic--ok cut to..

There was this guy about my age who approached me and asked if I could buy him a ticket cause he's running late--wotduhhh, who do you think you are kuya? (Kahit si PNoy kapa di kita pasisisngitin noh!). I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but you just got the wrong person. so being the snob that I am --I just stared at him and turn around~deadma~kebs ko! I felt a lil bad for how I behaved though but I think I'm just being fair (kamusta naman ang mga nakapila teh? tumatagaktak na ang pawis, basa na ang kilikili naghihintay parin-kahiya nmn sayo!). If you have to fall in line--fall in line-- just wait for your turn.

(Kahit na gaano pa kahaba ang pila makakarating ka rin sa ticket booth, parang love lang~sa hinaba-haba ng paghihintay mo matatapos at matatapos din~ lakas maka connect-lol). Ok, the bottom line is, kahit ano pa yan~  you have to learn how to wait patiently. Lalo na sa love--you have to wait for the right one--cause the more you become aggressive and atat the more you might end up with the wrong person and sob. So just wait, always remember there's always something better to those who wait! Happy waiting!





No comments:

Post a Comment