10.26.2012

Modern-day Hermit


I never thought that it could be this relaxing and awe-inspiring to write in the middle of a cemetery surrounded with all the twigs, bats, spooky creatures, tombstone and floating spirits that look like casper the friendly ghost (oh they're the cutest!).--What  can be more horrifying than this place? but no, I don't find them scary at all, not even a single goose-bumpy feeling. In fact I love everything that I see, it's like a voodoo scenery that can pull out my sanity. It's an escape to a place where my imagination can run wild and free.--Away from reality and all of the fuss and feathers in me. It's just me and my inner goddess in here, sitting all alone with my earphones on--looking out over the ghoulish wilderness, enjoying the swing and swirl of the words and how they tangle with my emotions. I feel at peace--calm and yes happy.

Once in a while I need this, I need some time on my own. Cause sometimes, being alone is what I need to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment