10.24.2012

Goodbye Yesterday: Hello Tomorrow

Saying goodbye is never an easy thing but sometimes it isn’t the hardest part, it’s what we left behind. It's what we had, what we used to do and what we worked hard. All the memories that we made and the people we spent the most time with.

Though things didn't end up the way I wanted when I left, I can't still hide the fact that it pains me to see the company that we once called home is gone. And what breaks my heart the most is that this caused major hiatus for some of my friends. We've seen it coming but it seems so sudden. I'm really sad, I feel for them--in fact I could have been one of them so I must know how it feels to be in their shoes. This is something we tried to keep for a long time. We're all in this together from the very beginning, we've done enough, we all had our fair share of sacrifices and yet we failed. It will be hard--a lot harder for some who don't have certain place to go. Difficult emotions may come up and yes you can not blame them for that. It's human nature to get caught up in the moment for quite a while and I think that's pretty normal. It's really no joke to start all over again but there's no way back--we gotta keep going. This is the time--to finally say goodbye. They're leaving for greener pasture for sure. They can get through it. Things will get better- a lot better soon.

I don't know what else I can do but I do hope that my prayers are enough to help them to tide things over.

Remember that as soon as you say goodbye you will be saying hello tomorrow--and if you're lucky enough you'll have them at the same time.  God has next plan so just hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment