10.22.2012

Why there's bad in doing good?

This is a re post from my tumblr, no this is not an excuse for being too lazy but seriously I feel like re posting this cause this is exactly what I am feeling again right now. Yep, I have this norm that to have a positive week ahead I must start my Monday happy and positively. First things first-- I have to wake up with a smile which I can fairly manage. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try to keep the optimism in me, there still sometimes that I feel like giving up. I feel like I can no longer  take all the responsibilities I have here. And honestly, just to escape -- there are times that I'd think and act like a kid --just by that I can somehow  be free, free from everything. So please allow me to do so and bear with me in times like these.

 

Super Mai: The SuperWoman wanna be

I am this 'who thinks I have to do it all' trying to be Superwoman as what they call it, yeah exactly. I feel pressured to be able to do everything and to fill multiple roles. Trying to juggle, family, work and relationship~that's really no joke, swear!

This whole new world included more demands than I knew what to do with, I knew, but I'd never imagine it could be this hard~maybe a lot harder for a 24 year old who used to be a princess/brat/easy go lucky me. I mean this big sudden changes and the responsibilities, the pressure to do it all and the belief that I could~ HELLO MYRTLE JOY MACASINAG REQUIRON!?, you are not a superhero~not even a superwoman. You are a woman who has needs of your own. Do you ever give yourself a break? Do you allow yourself to relax? Do you constantly give, give, give while receiving nothing in return? Do you ever stop attending to the needs of others so you can take time out for you?  (so that was me talking to myself not to give a damn but still having second thoughts~if my so cheese cake heart would ever allowed mai~so~called~vents to over power mai~oh~so~good~will).  I thought I'm so over with my 'i want to be the good little girl' days, just I thought but I guess I'm not yet. I just can't really understand why there's bad in doing good.  I feel like, I'm overly committed and more often than not, I'm exhausted, anxious and stressed to the max. DARN!

------------

 Parenting is no joke I must say~no, no, I'm not complaining and I love what I'm doing. But you know, I'm only human, I'm no super human so I guess I'm allowed to throw tantrums once in a while. (Kung ang computer nga nag sha-shutdown-ang battery nalolowbat ako pa kaya?) Wot?  (parang movie line yan ah~i forgot if san lang-lol).



No comments:

Post a Comment