10.18.2012

"Tang*na may sapi nanaman to"


More often than not--my boyfriend Mikel has to deal with my 'topak'. oh yes! I have that incridibly annoying habit of not talking whenever I'm not in the mood to talk--I know I'm such a badass girlfriend and I am so thankful that I have a very patient boyfriend that can just let it pass. He've been dealing with that for almost three years now and I can say that he's been doing really really good~hahaha! My boyfriend is the kind of guy who's always ready for a joke and pick-up lines and he uses that to his advantage. Well, I must admit--that tactic never fails him to make me smile no matter how bad my mood is. Check our recent convo below..


Sounds familiar right? that's if you watched the movie and read the book of Eros S. Atalia's "Ligo na u, Lapit na me"--that's where he got that line and been using to bring back my sanity everytime bilog ang buwan~lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment