11.06.2012

A lone wolf


The sound of music to my ears made me realize how apathetic I become since I got here. I am generally a social butterfly but for some odd reasons I ended up feeling a bit alienated.

I don't know if it's me or it's just me (lol), maybe I'm just being too offbeat that--I'd rather stay in my post--with my earphones on and do stuff on my own. I talk to people but I don't go out of my way to hang out with them or do things with them. I feel so detached from their circle. I just don't feel like I belong. I feel no warmth from anyone around me. I can't feel the sincerity.

And no matter how hard I try to fit in--I just don't. The more I try--the more I feel like I'm just trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Sadly,  I'm nothing but a lone wolf trying to fit in a wolf pack.

Maybe I was wrong, this isn't for me, this isn't where I belong. Or maybe I've gotten so used to being with people I jibe. Maybe I just miss them--the routine and the comfort that they bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment