11.07.2012

Think. Do. Be. Positive

I'd been such a cynic for a couple of days--and I know for a fact that it wasn't only me--my dear blog and my lovely readers (if there's any--lol) were also drawn to negative energy. My bad--but sure, sometimes we feel negative, it's a norm and we, humans are allowed to feel that way--but making it a habit is another story. If we opt to--and if we keep dwelling on what went wrong and what went worst--we might end up having negativity ingrained in us without knowing it. Little did we know--this whole negative thing slowly turning us into a negative person--we wouldn't want to be for Pete's sake!

Though, sometimes I'm not--I'm practically a believer of 'Law of attraction', I do believe that likes attracts likes--so as much as I can, I try to attract nothing but positive thoughts. Having negativity stuck in our system can be so depressing so let's just invite more and more positive energy in our life. Life's too short come'on!

Speaking of positive thoughts--for the first time in two months I am excited to go to work--why? Well, it's because today I finally got the purple and pink wedges I ordered from Cindy months-months ago-- my gosh I'm so happy--I'd been waiting for these for ages and for the benefit of those who don't know--I have this overly--peerless fondness for shoes. I feel like I have this little 'Imelda' in me (though I don't own much pairs as she have). I just love shoes--I really do. And because of that, I'm thinking of having my so neglected outfit post back real soon. Yey!



No comments:

Post a Comment