11.11.2012

PGF 2012: Tekken Tourney

So this is it--I'm finally blogging this. I know it's a couple of weeks late (sorry, my bad)  but--yeah, again it's better late than never--so here we go.

Last-last weekend my boyfriend and I attended an event called PINOY GAMING FESTIVAL held at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City. It's the biggest competitive gaming expo and e-sports event in the Philippines--and now on it's 2nd year. Oh yes--definitely not my kind of event--boy, I don't even know--nor play any kind of e-games but given that my boyfriend has been so much engrossed with his tekken--and me being the ever supportive girlfriend that I am--had to be there to buoy him up all through out the game. It was such an elephantine event--as crowded as hell--and though it caused quite a hullabaloo outside--I must say it was a blast. Ok, enough for me--let just these photos do the rest of the talking--









It was a neck to neck battle for all of the participants--and I am so proud to tell you guys that my boyfriend and his team almost made it to the top. It was a nice try pushing your luck guys--don't worry there's always next time. Anyways, the final round between AK (the lil kid) and GRAHAM ( the guy with the goatee) was really a dead heat--I really got myself  up on the game--watching it on the big screen was really heart pounding--I was like bawling to death. The later part was kinda disappointing though--they had to cut the game on the big screen to give way to the next featured game so we didn't have any choice but to sneak into the backstage to watch the game to the very end. So just to cut it off--AK won and as his treat we all ended up at Mang Inasal for dinner. Happy tummy for everyone!
I forgot to mention that it was a 2-day event so we were all petered out after. But seriously--can I just say that I had a great time--and sure, we were all pleased as punch! Till next year!






No comments:

Post a Comment