11.16.2012

Lose Mai Heart: Lee Min Ho in Manila


The long wait is over--he's finally here and he'll be staying here for good (char!)--a couple of days or so for his much awaited mall shows, tv guesting and of course for the Benchsetter Fun Meet at the big dome tonight--to meet his Filipino fans--(that includes me though not tonight, sigh!). I'm having L.M.H. fever--I so love him--I've been loving him since his Gu Jun Pyo days (who doesn't anyways?). Real sure--by now--girls all over the metro are surely in a gaga like state. You can't blame them, more like us--just his smile is to die for--such a lady-killer! I literally lose my heart (lol).

Going back, I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good (ok good is an understatement) night--for those lucky Minoz who'll get to see and greet Lee Min Ho. I envy you guys--unluckily, I failed to get a patron invite and yeah--I have work today so it's really a no-no for me. I'd been down in the dumps for weeks cause I thought I already missed half of my life for not getting any chance to catch sight of--the City Hunter! But wait--yeah, there's more and much to my delight he will also hold his mall tour-- autograph signing event at the following venues: 3 p.m. at SM North EDSA Skydome, 5 p.m. at Glorietta New Activity Center, and 6 p.m. at the SM Mall of Asia Music Hall.

Freezeee! I'm definitely in seventh heaven now--knowing that I'll get to see him and have my shirt signed (Yes, the boyfriend bought a L.M.H shirt to cheer me up cause he also thought there's no way for me to meet Lee Min Ho--he's the sweetest, I know) on Sunday. I won't miss that for the world! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment