11.23.2012

Poem: Daddy's Little Girl

It's my Daddy's birthday tomorrow and like the usual I'm as emotional as ever. And I'm loving this kind of day cause I can be more poetic and dactylic. I feel like doing a poem today  so here's what I did. I made this in between my classes~yes multitasking as it best. Feel free to read and tell me if you like it guys!

Daddy's little girl

As I walk down the aisle
I close my eyes and stop for a while
Tears fall down my face
I ask for mom's embrace

See the groom at the altar
Waiting patiently from a far
He smiles at me as he almost cry
Cause he knows the reason why

I'd been waiting for this day
And finally come my way
I'm happy and sad
Wish you're with me Dad

Kiss all my tears away
Hold my hands all the way
To the man who's standing there
Tell him to handle me with care

Like what you always do
When I was still your little boo
I know you're right here with me
Always, forever you will be

I soon would be a wife
Will go on with my own life
But there's one thing I want you to feel
That I'll be forever Daddy's little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment