11.20.2012

Sundate: Mr and Ms Ubekeso x Mr and Mrs Cullen

So it's the boyfriend and I's 35th UbeKeso day today--and yes in just a month we're turning 36th (3 years) na--yay!. Until now, I really can't believe that I am capable pala of handling a long term relationship--lol! But Seriously I'm really--really thankful that until now--we're still this strong and happy. I feel like we've been together na for decades.Three years but it feels like forever--I know forever is such a strong word in this world of uncertainty but you know by the end of the day it's still your choice--both of you--to keep everything you have last.

Anyways, since Ubekeso day fell on Tuesday and obviously we both need to go to work we just decided to celebrate it nalang in advance. So last Sunday we watched the last full show of Breaking Dawn Part 2 at Mega. I had to wait for him till 9 cause he still had to work until 8 and he's from Rockwell pa so I kinda waited quite long. Ok, maybe your asking why I went there too early, well I came directly from SM North Edsa that day for Lee Min Ho's Meet and Greet (ended around 6pm, I guess). That's another mind blowing story and deserves it's own post. I'll be sharing you guys what I'd been through and how it felt like to be a super fan girl for a day. Watch out for that.

For now I'm just gonna talk about our Pre 35th UbeKeso day celebration and yes of course the Epic finale of the The Twilight Series--Breaking Dawn Part 2. Here you go!

Went to Happy Lemon--had  Milk Tea with Pearl Sago and Puff Cream while waiting :)


The boyfriend came earlier as I expected (he doesn't want me to wait for him--he knows how I hate waiting--so can you just imagine my sacrifice for Lee Min Ho? lol). We had dinner at Tapa King (no photos cause I was really dead hungry--I could even eat a horse, fyi--that was my first meal that day. I could have eat first but I opted not to--I want to wait for da boyfriend so we can eat dinner together. After dinner it's movie time! The boyfriend and I were really excited. The ticket cost 202php--quite expensive but yes worth it.


*Spoiler allert* lol! I f you haven't watch it yet--well you better not read this, haha. Just go and see it first for yourself--it's a must see guys! Twas really good--heart pounding and yeah I didn't expect the twist thingy (that's my fave part)--hahaha. Got carried away--I was really freezin' and nervous and sad-- I thought I'm gonna cry--but then I ended up laughing. Stephenie Meyer really did a great job--as well as the actors--hats off guys! We got exactly--or rather more than of what we want for a finale. Though this will be the end of our 'let's wait for the next Twilight movie' tradition (sad face) I know for sure that Bella, Edward and Jacob and the rest of the casts will linger forever in our heart. Nice movie--we went out the movie house with the smile :)




 The boyfriend can't get enough of Twilight--he told me that he'll buy a complete copy of the series to watch all over again and again and again. But of course I asked him to buy me the book series too--I feel like reading it now--wanna know the difference--just got curious.


I was wearing my Lee Min Ho (Lose My Heart) shirt from bench. Maong short from St. Francis Square. Red bag and shoes I bought online.


So sorry for that so emaciated appearance of me--ikr, haggardness is next to me lang ang peg. Well you guys know why--I was a fan gurl for a day--extreme!


was wearing Michael's socks from Bench--borrowed them from him cause I was really freezin inside the movie house. I had to wear them or else--I'll break down. I decided not to take them off for my outfit post sake--aren't they cute?


 Saw Alvin, Simon and Theodore near the Cullens.

 

 They're the cutest! I so love them.


On our way out, da boyfriend saw this cute--giant Happy Lemon. So that was our Sundate, we had a great time. Happy 35th UbeKeso day again to you--thank you for the date and for everything. I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment