11.26.2012

L.M.H. : Fan girl for a day

Exactly a week and a day after that L.M.H gaga state in Manila and yet I still can't believe that I had that very rare chance to see the City Hunter himself in the flesh. I told you I won't miss that for the world--it's Lee Min Ho my gosh! Anyways, I'm sorry for the late post--I am really excited to share you guys my first ever fangirling experience but then, I have been waiting for my co-fan to upload all the photos she took with her camera so I can show everything in detailed. I know I am such a goosey~I didn't bring my own-- that's a lesson learned for me. Note to self: Camera is a must have in times like this--but at least my ever reliable phone is with me all the time so I was able to capture some photos--so sorry for the not so good quality though. Here you go--enjoy!

My original plan was to go to Glorietta--I thought most Minoz will go to SM North Edsa cause it's the nearest so it's much better there. Luckily I wasn't able to get an FX going to Cubao so I just took an FX going to North Edsa instead. Ok it's a sign! lol!


I was there from 11am till--guess what?! I'll tell you guys later-hehe. So that was me patiently waiting in line with no one--da boyfriend had to work so I didn't have any choice.


Just a part of a very-very-very long line. They're all wearing L.M.H. shirt from Bench. See the smile on their faces? They didn't really mind falling in line and waiting for ages--avid fans in deed!

 

Wearing my own L.M.H. shirt--lucky me, wasn't cramming to get a shirt. I told you the sweetest boyfriend bought mine before hand. Most of them were complaining for getting big sizes--cause obviously they're the only shirts left. No shirt--No entry!

 

Sea of people!  Even a needle won't hit the ground--swear! I really hate being surrounded with tons of peepz but yeah--I was able to bear the crowd.


I was surprised Teacher Flo was there too--I didn't expect that I thought they were just joking on fb. Thank goodness--I was no longer alone. Sorry for the haggard look--blame Lee Min Ho for that!


I just hope you guys saw how ecstatic I was when I got this pass--1039? WTF I was really happy--one step closer  to see Gu Jun Pyo *scream*


 Finally! I'm inside the Skydome--literally, I'm on cloud nine!


Just by seeing those giant Lee Min Ho posters on stage made me feel  like bawling at the top of my lungs!

 

I was counting every seconds--. I was just too excited and I just couldn't hide it--lol!

 

I envy those people near the stage--they were able to see him up close. Not to mention that they were the lucky ones who got signed poster and had the chance to greet Lee Min Ho up close--real close! Poor green-eyed monster!  

 

The crowd! There were cameras  rolling--capturing our fangirling moments while waiting.

 

See how excited everyone was? They were shouting every time the door at the back part of the stage opens. Hoping it's Lee Min Ho--all fingers were crossed!

 

I was this close--kinda close but I want closer--real close! Anyways, the meet and greet started a couple of hours late. It started at 5pm, so can you just imagine how long I waited just to see him? Can you guys imagine all the physical abuse I got and all the sacrifices I made? Totally unimaginable! Even I--myself couldn't believe what I've gone through--just for Lee Min Ho (pasalamat ka gwapo ka!). But I tell you this--it's all worth it. I'm really the happiest!

Ps.

I'll be posting all the photos as soon as T.flo got them all uploaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment