11.09.2012

Life 101: Life is all about acceptance


I'm seriously being bothered with this current problem my whole family is facing. I don't want to be blunt and I feel like I can't even fully elaborate things out cause this is for real a private matter but--ahhh! you know me I speak my mind and though this is something really far beyond my concern I can't help but--oh yeah--react. So let me just deal with this here--this is my blog so I'm free to say anything I want without them knowing--not unless they get to read this (lol).

I kept myself mum for months cause I know this is pretty much out of my business and yes, I'd been restraining myself to get in the way as much as possible. I do believe that this is something they have to work through on their own--anyway they're old enough--and should have known better. But as much as I want not to get involve--I have this urge to somehow tell them what I have in mind, that is--if I'm allowed to but I don't think they will ever accept words from someone my age--maybe never. Ok fine--but to tell you what, this whole thing is really getting into my nerves. This has been the constant talk at home for months now and seriously--aren't they getting tired of it? (cause I do). Can't they just walk the talk? After all-- much have been said and done and things are just getting worse and worse. It seems like they-themselves can't handle this the way a responsible adult should. Don't they know that all the people around them are being dragged and affected? My granny and my mom are very much affected--and you can't blame them--they care--too much. Their kids--they're the one who's suffering the most and I really feel for them. Their welfare is taking  back seat because their parents are making a big fuss over their puny and endless arguments. If they can't really make things work for the two of them anymore--at least make things work for the kids sake. It ain't easy I know but I guess that's what life is all about--it's all about acceptance. Let go of what's not working in your life and move on. There's more to life than love that lost. Life goes on!

No, don't get me wrong--I'm not being a back seat driver here--I know for a fact that I am definitely not in the right position to tell them exactly what they have to do with their lives or not.

I am not as experienced as they are and I am yet far--too far from where they've gone to meddle and forewarn them bout life. But then again I just want them to realize that life is too short to waste over trivial matter. Don't dwell on things you can no longer change--instead change every single thing you can.

Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.

Things are always easier than done--but like what I always say-- you always have a choice-- if you really really want something to happen then make it happen. That simple.










No comments:

Post a Comment