11.28.2012

The keeper of the stars



Finally I have found a place into which I fit perfectly, safely, and securely with no doubts, fears, sadness, or tears. This place is filled with happiness and laughter, yet it is spacious enough to allow me the freedom to move around, to live my life, and to be myself. This wonderful place, which I never believed really existed,  I have found finally in your arms, in your heart, in your love.

And from that moment, there was never any doubt I had found the one, that I had always dreamed about.

I’m sure, it wasn’t an accident, Someone had a hand in it long before we ever knew. Now I just can’t believe you’re in my life. Heaven’s smiling down on me as I look  at you tonight. I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars. He sure knew what he was doin’ when he joined these two hearts.

I'ts true, some things are meant to happen. Some things are bound to be. Love has a way of making doubting hearts believe. Sometimes in spite of difference, sometimes against all odds, some things are meant to happen. It’s written in the stars.

I hold everything when I hold you in my arms. I’ve got all I’ll ever need.

A million thanks to the keeper of the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment